COVID-19 updated client policy
March 19, 2020
Dear Cats Exclusive Clients,
Please know we care very deeply for you, our staff and our patients. We are shifting our business policy to further protect our clients and staff during the current COVID-19 climate. In order to continue to provide the best possible care for your cats, we are making the following changes.
- Beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, we will no longer have clients enter our building.
- We will continue to see patients who are in need of medical care due to health issues. Clients will be able to schedule appointments to drop-off their cats at preassigned appointment times. Please call us for further information.
- For routine care (annual exams, senior semi-annual exams, booster vaccines, toe nail trims, non-medical grooming), we are currently scheduling appointments after April 27, 2020.
- We are offering in special circumstances telemedicine appointments. Please speak to a receptionist for more information.
- New client appointments are currently being scheduled end of May, 2020.
- Our retail store is not open for in-store shopping, but we are here to fulfill your shopping needs. Please call or email us with your order.
- Medication refills can be mailed to your home or available for pick-up.
- Our boarding facility is open.
We wish you good health. Thank you for your support with our changes. Your trust and confidence are greatly appreciated.
Your Cats Exclusive Friends